iLoveStroopwafels.com Terms and ConditionsThese terms and conditions help to keep the iLoveStroopwafels.com® website a safe place to trade and set out an agreement reached between you and iLoveStroopwafels.com® in connection with this site.
iLoveStroopwafels.com® is a registered trademark of Typical Dutch Stuff, LLC. The iLoveStroopwafels.com trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not iLoveStroopwafels.com's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits iLoveStroopwafels.com®.
iLoveStroopwafels.com® is a trading style of Typical Dutch Stuff, LLC. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is iLoveStroopwafels.com® whose emailaddress is email@example.com
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with iLoveStroopwafels.com®
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and iLoveStroopwafels.com® unless and until iLoveStroopwafels.com® accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time iLoveStroopwafels.com® sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by iLoveStroopwafels.com® of your offer to buy goods from Typical Dutch Stuff or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by iLoveStroopwafels.com®
5. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmation e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print it out and keep a copy of it.
7. iLoveStroopwafels.com® will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party. All creditcard details are handeled on a SSL secured server, 128-bit encryption, the highest level of protection possible.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to iLoveStroopwafels.com® for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order does not arrive as a result of this, iLoveStroopwafels.com® cannot be held responsible for this, and no refund shall be given.
If we have attempted to deliver your goods via a postal service and the goods are returned to us as you failed to pick up the goods within the time limits imposed by the post office, we will treat this as a cancelled order and we will make a charge not exceeding $20.00 to cover our costs in sending these goods out to you. You will also be charged postage at our current tariff if you require the goods to be re-delivered.
We regret that we cannot be held responsible if the post office has failed to notify you of a attempted delivery. You will need to take this up with the local sorting office.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform iLoveStroopwafels.com® as soon as possible.
10. You understand that all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final. iLoveStroopwafels.com® reserves the right to charge a 15% cancellation fee if an order is cancelled when it has already been processed.
11. iLoveStroopwafels.com® attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is truthful and accurate.
12. iLoveStroopwafels.com®does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
13. iLoveStroopwafels.com® will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
14. All items purchased from iLoveStroopwafels.com® are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
15. iLoveStroopwafels.com® can and will garantuee that the product is shipped in good condition. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, iLoveStroopwafels.com® shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace any damaged or expired goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify iLoveStroopwafels.com® of the problem in writing at the emailaddress stated in the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of delivery of the goods.
16. iLoveStroopwafels.com® does not accept liability for:-
a) For losses that were not forseeable to both parties when the contract was made.
b) For losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of iLoveStroopwafels.com®
c) For business losses and/or losses to non consumers.
d) Goods delivered to Work/Alternative addresses given by the cardholder.
Please Note: Caution must be maintained when having goods being sent to a Work/Alternative address as iLoveStroopwafels.com® will not accept liability for goods which have been signed for by the address or company in which the goods were delivered other than the cardholders address at your request. We strongly advise if you work in a place which has a high number of employees, ie hospitals or universities, you have the goods delivered to your home address as tracing can be difficult in these circumstances
Processing of orders
17. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by iLoveStroopwafels.com®. All prices include sales tax, unless otherwise stated.
18. We will endeavour to dispatch your order within a maximum of 10 business days. All of our stroopwafels are baked fresh to order.
19. iLoveStroopwafels.com cannot accept responsibility for melted items if Ground Shipping without a Cold Pack is selected.